phoenix members
jupiter members
soleil members
vesper members
skin, sidebar, header, forum descriptions & site codes coded exclusively by becky, with the toggle sidebar credit to kismet. all site graphics by sam.

credit for the security staff group (imperial moderators) goes to caution 2.0. we'd also like to thank jcink for being awesome and free. if you think something is missing from these credits, please contact an admin asap! we don't condone stealing here at lass, please contact an admin with any concerns you have regarding credits for your or other's resources.

oct 24 » We hope you guys are enjoying our first ever site event, if you haven't already check it out right here. We've added our final challenges for the event so be sure to involved to see if your team can defeat them all! The winners and prizes will be announced November 1st after Halloween!

oct 7 » Congratulations to our new staff members, Orion, Tany, Fei, Becky, Alice, Lulu, Sydney and our lovely coding moderator Sarah is our first ever global moderator! Congrats guys we love you all!

oct 7 » Happy Halloween! That's right guys Halloween is approaching and we have some fun activities for you guys to get involved with and a brand new skin to boot! Check out our exclusive Halloween event and we hope you guys like the new skin!

oct 4 » Our first staff search is officially over guys,our new staff team will be announced shortly!

Add Reply
New Poll

heeeeey soul sister, yes I still listen to that come at me
 Posted: Oct 21 2013, 12:50 AM
Kaye. GMT+8.

hey, you!
Yeah, you over there!! Hey, beautiful people! I'm Kaye, one of the resident union elves running around LASS. It's super nice to meet you all <3 Firstly, can I just say haha. Yes, Kaye is actually my legit, rl name--I used to go by a ton of other aliases before but then I decided that I'd just go with my real name xD I felt like using it one day haha. Anyway, I'm in GMT+8 although I lurk around at really awkward times so you might just catch me online even if you're in a different timezone! I'm really weird and random, but I'll seriously talk about anything with you. <3

I'm in a loooot of fandoms, and it'd take forever to list them down, but here's a few c: Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Flashpoint, Homeland, Superwholock, and Teen Wolf! I'm a total movie junkie and I will watch all the police procedurals/assassinations/terrorist themed series/movies ever. All of them.

Hmmm. I've been RPing for maybe four years? I started on PB, gradually moving to IF and then JCINK. I'm a big fan of multifandom and fantasy/sci roleplays, and I am almost always on a Harry Potter site xD um I guess I'm kind of a shy person and don't always talk all the time on cboxes buuut I love making friends c: I'm so excited to be a part of the LASS community, and I hope I get to meet you all soon, not just my fellow soleil teammates! c: ask for my aim and I'll probably give to you! c:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

toggle chatter
cbox rules